OVER 700 OF THE TOP CONTEMPORARY CRAFT ARTISTS, NEW CATEGORY & NETWORKING EVENTS HIGHLIGHT THE AMERICAN CRAFT COUNCIL WHOLESALE SHOW
TWO DAYS WHOLESALE ONLY, February 22-23, 2011, Baltimore Convention Center. Show dates immediately follow Buyer's Market of American Craft Show in Philadelphia (Feb. 18-21).
To download a pdf of our 2011 Baltimore Show directory, please click one of the links below:
The American Craft Council sets the standard for wholesale shows, offering buyers the widest variety of craft selected through a rigorous jury process. More than 700 artists will present their latest jewelry, clothing, furniture, home décor and more at the 35th annual American Craft Council Wholesale Show in Baltimore, which will include a series of special features:
• HANDMADE UNDER $100: Brand new in 2011! A perfect category for people just starting their addiction to craft! Don’t miss out on this fabulous collection of items for $100 or less.
• GREEN CRAFT: As a reflection of our social responsibility to the environment , this category features artists who incorporate recycled or found materials and use eco-friendly techniques into creating their work.
• LAWN & GARDEN: Features artists who craft furniture and decorative accessories to compliment and withstand the fluctuations of the great outdoors.
• NETWORKING EVENTS: Enjoy complimentary continental breakfast each morning in the registration area and educational roundtable sessions each day.
• SCHOOL-TO-MARKET: To help bridge the gap between educational programs and the marketplace for sculptural and functional craft, the Council has invited craft students from California College of the Arts to curate a section of their work. An unparalleled opportunity, students will gain first-hand experience in booth design, installation, and interacting with the public.
Baltimore Convention Center
One West Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
WHOLESALE DATES AND SHOW HOURS
Tuesday, February 22 (10 am - 6 pm)
Wednesday, February 23 (10 am - 6 pm)
For information on our Retail days please click here.
An annual registration fee of $30 includes four buyer badges for admission to the wholesale show and all four American Craft Council retail shows.
Register online by the February 18, 2011 deadline and pick up your badges at the show. BADGES ARE NO LONGER MAILED IN ADVANCE.
Or, register at the show, in the upper Pratt Street Lobby of the Baltimore Convention Center.
New Buyer requirements:
How to Qualify for the Wholesale Show.
Companies must submit any of the following to qualify:
Each attendee/employee/buyer registering for the first time must submit one of the following:
If the company is a returning buyer, they DO NOT need to present their business credentials, unless they are a new employee with their company and not already on file in our buyer directory.
AIRLINE AND HOTEL INFORMATION
Discount airfare and accommodations are available through Travel Planners, the official travel agency for all American Craft Council Shows. For on-line reservations visit their website or call 800-221-3531 or 212-532-1660.